• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling some nice books

25 posts in this topic

This is my first attempt at selling on the boards. I will be offering some very pretty books for sale over the next few months. I will add books as time allows, and will try to update this thread every week. These books are all from a very nice collection that looks like they have never been opened or read. They are all in NM/M condition, and a lot of them look like they are in the 9.8 or better range! Please look at the scan and feel free to PM me with questions. I will accept returns (not including shipping) if you are unhappy with the book.

First :takeit: I prefer check or Money Order, but will accept paypal also.

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail. I will ship books in a padded envelope with cardboard for protection or a Priority box with cardboard. My shipping is rock solid.

Shipping costs will be $5 for envelopes and $9 for Priority box. I will ship overseas, but please contact me first. Insurance is optional, so let me know. I have sold some books on ebay before and have 100% feedback.

I think that is everything, so "Here we go"!

Rick