• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cap 46 CGC 5.0, Catman 31 CGC 9.0

4 posts in this topic

Prices include insured registered priority shipping in the U.S. only. I will work with international buyers as long as the book can be shipped insured for full value, with all costs to be paid by buyer. I am willing to work out time payments as well.

3% discount if paid via USA check or M.O., otherwise paypal is fine. Personal pickup can be arranged if buyer is in the LA area. I can email larger scans on request

:takeit: trumps PMs ( I will be away from my computer until Sun evening.)

CAPTAIN AMERICA #46 HOLOCAUST COVER!

CGC 5.0 OW/W $5200

Fantastic eye-appeal, tape on inside reinforces single staple, H2O spots on Back Cover keep this out of the high grades. Very nice page quality for a war era Timely.

CapAm46.jpg

CapAm46BC.jpg

CATMAN #31 CLASSIC L.B. COLE COVER!

CGC 9.0 OW/W $2500

Exceptional copy, a small NCB crease at bottom right keeping it from being a solid NM. I've owned this since 1996, and it has not been pressed by me.

Catman31.jpg

Catman31BC.jpg

BLACK CAT #50 CLASSIC COVER!

CGC 8.0 CR/OW $2400 SOLD

Sold to me as a file copy 15 years ago. Was probably NM before a freak accident resulted in a small tear and crease at top left of cover ( above "No. 50") :cry:

Fantastic eye-appeal. Not noted by CGC on label is that the book has a pair of siamese pages - which would make it slightly difficult to actually read if you cracked it out.

BlackCat50.jpg

BlackCat50BC.jpg