• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sweet Tooth 29 Varient Cover - help!!

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking for some help here - I'm a BIG Fan of Jeff Lemire's Sweet Tooth.

When issue 29 comes out, I understand there'll be a variant cover drawn by Travel Foreman, and I'd like to get a hold of that.

As I am the only person at my LCS who collects Sweet Tooth (they special order one for me every month), I don't imagine I'll be able to get a hold of the variant cover from my store.

I don't actually understand how variant covers work, and wondered if anyone had any ideas of how I could get one (when they come out this week), and how much I should expect to pay.

Thanks,

Carl

It looks to be a 1:10 variant. I will check if my local shop will get one and if it is claimed yet. They usually order around 10 to 15 of them, maybe I can get it for you at cover.

I don't see any presales for it on eBay which is odd, but searching Google for online comic stores there are a few selling them.

Midtown Comics Sweet Tooth 29 Variant $8.50