• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD AND CLOSED+

6 posts in this topic

GRENDEL # 3 - CGC 9.8 - WHITE PGS

A great copy for a CGC SS opportunity :cloud9:

My simple rules...

- The :takeit: sign must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign IN THE SALES THREAD wins the item over PM dealings or anything else.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned, international cash. Note that 2lbs and under usually runs around $18-$20, and over that makes its way towards and over $30-$46 and more. Something to keep in mind.

- I TAKE PAYPAL. No foriegn money orders due to outrageous bank charges to cash it. You can send cash, but make sure you track it with a ... you guessed it... method of tracking.

Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them....

Michael

GRENDEL # 3 - CGC 9.8 - WHITE PAGES - $150

PRICE INCLUDES USA SHIP & INSURANCE

Picture018.jpg