• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Digest LOTS! Cool '80s DC books and G.I. Joe!!! - PRICE DROP!!!

3 posts in this topic

Evening everyone,

Tidying up some boxes and in keeping with my New Year's resolution to raise some funds for a grail, I found two lots of digests I figured I'd post here for your consideration.

First :takeit: in the thread trumps everything, including PMs and unconfirmed negotiations. PayPal is very preferred but I can do USPS money orders if that’s your bag. Shipping to the U.S. is included in the price, shipping to Canada will be actual shipping as calculated from a Montreal postal code.

No probation members/HOS members, etc. – the usual.

Thanks for looking and for your (hopeful!) interest - here are the goods:

LOT OF 15 100-PAGE DC DIGESTS FROM 1981-1983

Books are well-loved but complete and outstanding reading, featuring a mix of new stories along with SA and GA reprints of Superman, Aquaman, Adventure, Shazam, and much more! Average grade is probably in the VG- through VG+ range; the 15-book collection includes Best of DC Nos. 16 (Superman), 20 (World's Finest), 33 (Secret Origins of the Legion), 35 (Year's Best Comics), and 44 (Superboy and the Legion), and Adventure Comics 492 and 494 through 502.

:news:Take these 1,500 pages of reading goodness for $28 $22 shipped!

IMG_4083.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4085.jpg

+++

LOT OF 9 G.I. JOE COMICS MAGAZINE FROM 1986 THROUGH 1988

Very cool run of the first nine G.I. Joe digests (Nos. 1-9), comprising the first 25 issues of the actual G.I. Joe comic book, plus, in issue No. 8 (featuring the Storm Shadow "silent" issue), several never-published in the U.S. Action Force stories, the series' U.K. equivalent. These digests are in quite nice shape, probably averaging FN+ or maybe a touch higher on some issues.

:news:Take this walk down memory lane for $28 $22 shipped!

IMG_4087.jpg

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4090.jpg