• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

auctionpayments.com Western Union OT question

7 posts in this topic

Happened to me once. My payment was cancelled because the amount paid was really different from the price of the auction (i bought others books from the seller...).

Your credit card will not be charged...

I tried it once, sent an email to the help desk about three times. They finally got back to me three days later and said that the account I was debiting did not match the name of my EBay account. I don't think I want to star using my full name as my EBay ID so forget it. What a pain in the arse.

I had a great sale to an international buyer denied. The buyer got turned off and did not pay by other means. Sadly, I relisted the item and received 50% less. Oh well.

Needless to say, I now have a bad feeling about Bidpay (or whatever they want to call themselves now).

This has happened to me several times.

First time, the reason why was that I couldn't enter the 7 ebay items numbers I was paying for (they don't fit in th item number box. Had to enter them in the item description box).

Other times, my purchases for the last 30 days has reached the maximum amount allowed on my VISA card. Had to phone my bank to highen that max allowed amount.

Hope it helps wink.gif