• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-men 442/443 has me scratching my head!!

13 posts in this topic

O.K. First are there readers of this mag on this thread?

Because it seems that most here are more talkative towards older books than modern.

Oh well, I've been busy and not able to catch up on my reading (before this I read all the way up to 441) and I sat down to read 442/443 last night.

Then I was blown away because this story was talking about Wolverine killing Magneto and this story was about Magneto's funneral... Did I miss something? Was their a cross over? Was there a special death of Magneto book that feel asleep on?

Why this is so puzzling is because 441 was the ending story about the angelic rock star and his problems about fitting in with him dating a regular human non-mutant.

I mean I read the front info page and it talked like the battle of NY just happened last issue.

Can someone give me a clue? I'm so out in left field! confused-smiley-013.gifboo.gifforeheadslap.gif

thanks.

Because it seems that most here are more talkative towards older books than modern.

Except, of course, in the Modern forum. thumbsup2.gif

Wolverine takes out Magneto for killing Jean, prior to the Silvestri revisit of Days of Future Past in New X-Men. What you are reading is Marvel's attempt to unify the sotrylines across X-men titles b4 doing the REloaded event which will result in even more X-titles foreheadslap.gif

Except, of course, in the Modern forum. thumbsup2.gif

I guess I just don't journey outside of Comic General that much.

heh.heh. doh!foreheadslap.gif

Uhhhhhh? Darth, I am glad someone has been paying attention to this storyline because they lost me at hello back when this particular arc began after the massacre. BTW, when are the relaunches to take effect? and do any of you plan on buying them? To be more specific, wtf is each title going to change into, name wise?

Astonishing X-men

I hate myself for this, but I'll be buying this book. Damn that Cassaday.

When I heard he was going to be the artist, I thought the same thing. foreheadslap.gif

He is going to be in Philly! Maybe he'll have some Planetary pages with him. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Astonishing X-men

I hate myself for this, but I'll be buying this book. Damn that Cassaday.

When I heard he was going to be the artist, I thought the same thing. foreheadslap.gif

He is going to be in Philly! Maybe he'll have some Planetary pages with him. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I don't know if he'd have anything other than what Moy has on his site. If Moy is there I'm betting he'll have pages since Cassady is a headliner.

Ahhh...you're right. I haven't been to Albert's site in a while. He'll be there at Philly for sure. Maybe we'll get our pages this weekend!

Just got word that I should have my JG Jones page this week. Just in time for the show! smile.gif

Having all the X-titles is what stopped me collecting that title in the 80's. Too many for my tastes. (Waters down the product but it does bring in the cash for Marvel. )