• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ICBIST SLAB SALE ***CLOSED***

310 posts in this topic

Yep. Many of these books I thought I'd have in my grubby little paws for a long, long time. But the wife and I are tired of renting and are looking to buy our own home again. We've been renting a house since we moved to Oklahoma about 15 months ago. We still own a home in northern Illinois but are renting it out as well. So a lot of nice books will be offered for sale here.

I'll probably actually have 2 different sales. This one will be slabs only and the other one will be a lot of high grade Marvel and DC raw books. I'm assuming that's OK with the masses. :baiting:

No sales to Probation List or HOS members as usual. (tsk)

SHIPPING

$10.00 for up to 3 slabs via Priority Mail Box in the USA.

$15.00 for up to 3 slabs via 1st Class Mail International box to Canada.

$25.00 for up to 3 slabs via 1st Class Mail International box everywhere else.

Payment will be via Paypal or money order. I may require money order only on certain books listed. If so, I'll note that with the book listing. Also, time payments are available on package deals and books $100 or higher.

Back shortly with some books. :)

NOTE: There's a recap of the books that remain on page 19. (thumbs u

Some of these books are at my bank in a safe deposit box and I may only have a front cover scan. If you really need to see the back cover scan as well, I'll obviously have to go to the bank first to obtain the book and scan the back. Just an FYI.

I wish she was mine. That girl is Jen Sterger and she is definitely hot! :whee:

Yeah she's the one who worked for the Jets and filed that complaint....sorry, but an NFL locker room is no place for a hottie like her. What did she expect?!?! (shrug)

To get paid.

Now...MOAR BOOKS!!!