• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Wanted

120 posts in this topic

I was about to start a thread looking for some help getting a sketch done when it hit me. Why start a thread every time someone wants something done or picked up at a show? If we consolidate it, it might be a lot easier and get a lot more eyes on it. If there are more eyes maybe there is a better chance of getting it done.

Just so we know what the thread is for....

I was about to start a thread looking for some help getting a sketch done when it hit me. Why start a thread every time someone wants something done or picked up at a show? If we consolidate it, it might be a lot easier and get a lot more eyes on it. If there are more eyes maybe there is a better chance of getting it done.

Just so we know what the thread is for....

Good to know! Thanks for bumping this - I may need to use it here soon.

ok. i have 1 magazine that i would like to add signatures on... if anybody is willing to help me out. these are the people im looking for.... some might be gone, some might be white whales. if anybody can help please let me know.

denis kitchen

fred hembeck

pete poplaski

trina robbins

steve leioloa

alan weiss

mike barr

joe staton

archie goodwin

marshall rodgers

cat yronwode

alan kupperberg

harvey kurtzman

ernie colon

peter sanderson

brent anderson

bob wiacek

max allan collins

ken steacy

dean motter

rodger stern

jim engel

chuck fiala

chris claremont

john byrne

brian bolland

rich corben

milton caniff

john pound

leslie carbarga

Archie Goodwin

Marshall Rogers

Harvey Kurtzman

Milton Caniff

"Ghost Hunters" might be the only people that can help with these.

i knew some were gone. but wasnt sure. thanx for the heads up.. i updated the list.... even i people could help with even adding 1 signature, it will be worth me cracking it open everytime.

Joe Staton has been at Heroes for the last 3 years. I'd keep an eye open for him there again this year. If he's there, I'd be happy to take care of the book for you. (thumbs u

Archie Goodwin

Marshall Rogers

Harvey Kurtzman

Milton Caniff

i knew some were gone. but wasnt sure. thanx for the heads up.. i updated the list.... even i people could help with even adding 1 signature, it will be worth me cracking it open everytime.

I would kill for an Archie Goodwin signed copy of "Night Cries," possibly the best Batman story ever written.

Archie Goodwin

Marshall Rogers

Harvey Kurtzman

Milton Caniff

I would kill for an Archie Goodwin signed copy of "Night Cries," possibly the best Batman story ever written.

Marty Pasko, Elliott S! Maggin and Gerry Conway at SD this year!

:banana:

where is the info regarding Elliot Maggin??? I am a variant Maggin set collector

German, Australian, US version, French, Spain, and Swedish

http://s1355.photobucket.com/albums/q708/meencantabellany/?action=view&current=2012-12-21_17-56-29_645.jpg

where is the info regarding Elliot Maggin??? I am a variant Maggin set collector

German, Australian, US version, French, Spain, and Swedish

http://s1355.photobucket.com/albums/q708/meencantabellany/?action=view&current=2012-12-21_17-56-29_645.jpg

What info are you looking for? He is going to be at San Diego Comiccon this summer.

i was the first person to explain to elliot about CGC and slabbing last month.

He was still always writing but not too involved with shows or signatures...

He is such an underated artist writer im glad he is going to thr SDCC.

Im currently working on 10 different Superman #300's from around the world it is trul one of the best covers ever

I am stoked to get some signatures from him.

Super cool guy... Elliot was surprised i tracked him down from Wikipedia and Facebook... To me, his autograph is more special than Stan Lee's becasue you cant find them in CGC Signature Format....

Im dropping at least 2 dozen books on him so very big fan including his Superman movie initial screenplay before Mario Puzo (1978)

I am stoked to get some signatures from him.

Super cool guy... Elliot was surprised i tracked him down from Wikipedia and Facebook... To me, his autograph is more special than Stan Lee's becasue you cant find them in CGC Signature Format....

Im dropping at least 2 dozen books on him so very big fan including his Superman movie initial screenplay before Mario Puzo (1978)

That is awesome. I have to track down a couple good Superman books and I will be doing Batman Family #1 and Welcome Back Kotter #1. San Diego has been a super geek-out for me the last two years, picking up classic Bronze guys that I hadn't been able to get before. :banana: