• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I send a payment over $1000 next day - URGENT!

13 posts in this topic

Remember, the tricky part is it is an international order! auctionpayments only allows up to $1000, and no repeat payments to the same seller. ALSO, SELLER DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

HELP!

Only two things I can think of would be to wire the money from your account to his - email him for details and hope that your bank can organize it. If that fails because of your bank you could always go to an American bank that has offices in London such as Chase Manhattan, who could debit your card and wire the money as before.

Also, you could get an International Bankers Draft (an I.M.O., in other words) - my bank can process one in half an hour or less. Then Fedex the Draft to his address. My nearest Fedex office is on Tottenham Court Road, about thirty yards from the station. It'll cost you £20 to do this, but if it's an emergency......

an international bank wire is probably not the way to go... can take a couple days to clear.

probably your best bet would be to overnight a money order or to send a western union.

Darth's idea is a good one as well.

DARTH shocked.gif Surely theres nobody kind enough to do that around here 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If this book is the one destined to my house anyway, wouldn't it make sense for me to do it? 893frustrated.gif send the payment to my "feeless account" at cdelacruz@cox.net and the seller details. I'll write a check for you as soon as it clears. Like I said, I have a mortgage refinance closing this Thursday so I need to have some $$$ in there for that wink.gif

Os, you will have to come visit me next time your over in the UK. Oh, you will need a large backpack and a good pair of walking boots to get here 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, getting to my bank is hard enough, let alone to a WU office!

Ayone, thanks for all the help, and KUDOS to the main man DARTHDIESEL who is always there to lend a UK brother a hand thumbsup2.gif