• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD AND CLOSED - THANKS EVERYONE

21 posts in this topic

SOLD

No bad dudes, payment via Paypal - Thanks for looking :D

Swamp Thing Volume 2 #20 1st (Alan Moore) - 171 + Annual 1-7 COMPLETE, Swamp Thing Volume 3 1-20 Complete, Swamp Thing Volume 4 1-19.

$300 SHIPPED w/ tracking and insurance and Packed to withstand even FedEx!

FULL RUN from Alan Moore's 1st Issue until the almost the end of the Vertigo Era. Also included are some Vertigo specials and one shots OVER 200 issues most solid NM, and a few VF.

Additional scans available upon request.

sw20h.jpg

sw25.jpg

sw34.jpg

sw37.jpg

sw129.jpg

sw171.jpg

swan4.jpg

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

yourgonnalovemynuts.png

CGC 9.8 DC COMICS PRESENTS FEATURING SUPES AND SWAMPY BY ALAN MOORE!

img1602j.jpg

img1597ro.jpg

BUT THATS NOT ALL!!!! OH NO IF YOU ACT NOW ON THIS SPECIAL BOARD ONLY OFFER YOU GET:

swampthingdark.jpg

DARK ORIGINS TPB FEATURING THE FIRST APPEARANCE AND FIRST 10 ISSUES OF THE CLASSIC SWAMP THING V1! HELLA OUT OF PRINT

This is a sweet price, I've been trying to complete this run and have almost all of them except for a handful of the 147 and up issues which are harder to find in reader (cheapie) copies that I can afford. The only series that has 100+ issues that I'm actually trying to complete.

It takes forever to find all of it...especially those later vertigo issues in NM...or really any condition at all :)

Offers are welcome, but keep in mind its going to cost me at least 50 dollars in supplies and postage to get these shipped. I don't do media mail.