• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can someone walk me through...

4 posts in this topic

the process of launching an eBay auction that only one specific person can bid on?

I need to do about 30 of these in the next week all with their own specific bidders, for reasons that will be made clear later this week.

I looked for a while on the eBay site and couldn't find the explanation. Mad props and free swag will be given to the first person who can walk me through the steps...

And just so this thread has something random in it:

FAC21.jpg

click on the "create a list..." link and follow the instructions. You can set up specific preapproved buyers for each item individually. I'd set up a fixed price listing instead (cheaper fees) for what you intend to do... you need to know the bidding IDs of these 30 people...

also have two browser pages open...the listing browser page up on the right and the preapprove page on the left so once you get the item number on the right you can copy it to the blank on the left which you have already pre-filled with the bidding ID of the interested party and submit. This way, no one watching your seller's items for sale has any time to interfere and jump in there... or if you want pay the extra 10 cents scheduling fee for those 30 items and let the bidders know that the item will be ready for them to bid on at a later time.