• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My new favorite Ebay listing

18 posts in this topic

Even if it were FREE, with the $9.99 S&H for 15 comics of probable "quarter bin" quality, it's not worth it without any validation to what you're getting. I just went to a convention that had a 10 for $1 bin of varied comics that fits the same description.

I doubt any collector would buy it, and the only type of person who bids on this is the type who knows nothing about comics but has a friend or relative who collects comics and thinks they're buying a great gift item...

I put this auction up to give buyers the opportunity to acquire various issues at a reasonable price, compared to already similar listed items on Ebay. I can't believe my listings are continuously brought up within the CGC community; if you don't like what I list, then don't buy. Geez

I want to know what the invisible bullet point (second to last) says!

lol. Being bored as hell this morning I went and checked the html for his listing to see if something was actually hidden there, sorry to let ya down but it is just an empty bulletpoint.

I kind of want to harrass that seller a little and ask them for newer pictures before I will even consider bidding.

"Leave feedback-then I do the same" The seller should leave feedback first. The buyer's job is finished when this crotch-waffle gets his money, but he wants the chance to retaliate for his inevitable neg.

"Leave feedback-then I do the same" The seller should leave feedback first. The buyer's job is finished when this crotch-waffle gets his money, but he wants the chance to retaliate for his inevitable neg.

The only retaliation a seller can do is either leave no feedback, or leave a nasty comment as positive feedback which defeats the purpose of leaving feedback.

I put this auction up to give buyers the opportunity to acquire various issues at a reasonable price, compared to already similar listed items on Ebay. I can't believe my listings are continuously brought up within the CGC community; if you don't like what I list, then don't buy. Geez

Various issues? The issues vary so much that you don't even tell the prospective buyers what they're getting :lol:

And the reason you're going to get flamed is:

a) your grammar is horrible...and that's an understatement (re-read what you wrote)

b) your photo is dated 12/06/2009

c) your story (an estate sale) doesn't match up with your photo

d) $5.99 + $9.99 for s/h = $16.xx for comics that are probably worth $1.50 to many on here

e) you SERIOUSLY are going to charge $2.00 for insurance?!?! who in their RIGHT MIND would pay for that?

f) you offer to leave feedback AFTER you've gotten feedback (very shady)

Various issues? The issues vary so much that you don't even tell the prospective buyers what they're getting :lol:

a) your grammar is horrible...and that's an understatement (re-read what you wrote)

d) $5.99 + $9.99 for s/h = $16.xx for comics that are probably worth $1.50 to many on here

e) you SERIOUSLY are going to charge $2.00 for insurance?!?! who in their RIGHT MIND would pay for that?

Tell you what Jack,

i chady, i don kare ju nos it or wat theyr ajenda is. I hait corect gramor and most of the time, I jost lay onder mi bed and act like I'm a carrot

:gossip: It isn't his auction, he is just kidding about it. :baiting:

:gossip: It isn't his auction, he is just kidding about it. :baiting:

lol

Chespy strikes again.

Looking at the rest of his listings, I'm guessing this is all just cut and paste gone wrong. The missing bullets and bad grammar could even possibly be (somewhat) blamed on that as well--because he's swapping stuff out without paying attention. Of course, he's still selling with the same picture for astronomical prices. Maybe his digital camera broke in 2009?