• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone else have teenage kids?

41 posts in this topic

I think it is just force of habit, and I try not to get too pissed off about it. Still, I've nearly gotten my front end taken off because I basically have to commit to getting through the intersection in order to see if I can.

And, yes, I could wait, but waiting for the other car to turn left and clear the way could take tens of minutes (I know, cuz I did that the first few times).

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

get a bigger SUV than the next guy. My partner, (the guy that runs HardOCP) has a stealth black (everything blacked out) Hummer2 that makes it easy to see over other peoples vehicles wink.gif

Both the wife and I have Chevy trucks, so we can at least see around other trucks our size...but when I drive me old Camaros, I am waaaay to low to see around anyone.

Well, my wife has a Volvo wagon, so if I'm going to do any serious driving, then that's the ticket. While not tall, I would say it is probably safer than most SUV's (my father-in-law was T-boned on the driver side by someone blowing through a redlight at 35 mph... car was totalled, but he got out the passenger side unhurt).

Thanks,

Fan4Fan