• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin -- October 26-28, 2012

129 posts in this topic

Just booked my room at the Hilton Garden Inn about 4 blocks from the convention center! :banana:

wow, that's early. Are hotel rooms a problem for this con or just looking for a great rate?

Just booked my room at the Hilton Garden Inn about 4 blocks from the convention center! :banana:

wow, that's early. Are hotel rooms a problem for this con or just looking for a great rate?

Much more about the rate. The first time I went to this con I stayed in this hotel and paid about 50% more because I booked about a month out. It being downtown Austin, you are better off booking early if you can. I will not miss this show, so I may as well get the room taken care of.

I might have to add this to my list as Austin is only an hour away. Mabye ill sell my ACL VIP passes for some Comic Book Money!!!!!! Were there any great deals there last year?? Will CGC be there???

I might have to add this to my list as Austin is only an hour away. Mabye ill sell my ACL VIP passes for some Comic Book Money!!!!!! Were there any great deals there last year?? Will CGC be there???

Um, having been to ACL several times, this is a deal I would not do. Money for comics comes and goes, but ACL is only once a year and unique every time.

Can't wait until my kids are old enough that I can go again. . .

ACL will still be around in 15 years, right?? :cry: