• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My comic adventures in San Francisco (Update)

22 posts in this topic

Quick update for you guys. Today's been pretty good. Went and had breakfast at a coffee shop before hitting up the comic shop. Ended up goin to collectors cave. Prett decent selection of silver. A lil overpriced so I didn't spend to much money. I didn't feel like spending 30 bucks on book I can get for 15 in town or 10 on here. I got these two comics.

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

Then we headed over to sausolito. We stopped at the golden gate bridge lookout on the way. Here's me n my girlfriend with the city in the background.

IMG_5786.jpg

There was a pretty cool art gallery in sausolito that hadoriginal dr Seuss art. No pics allowed though. Sorry. I did find these 3 in an antique shop though.

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

After stopping at a few shops and eating the best burger I had right by the bay overlooking the city, we went and found Janis joplin's house.

IMG_4310.jpg

Were back at the hotel now relaxing a lil before dinner in north beach. Hope you guys are enjoying this thread.