• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My comic adventures in San Francisco (Update)

22 posts in this topic

Me and my girlfriend are in S.F. for the next couple days and I'm gonna keep you guys updated with anything comic book related I see. Were getting ready to go eat dinner at the warf right now but I had to post these before we left. These were in a record store on haight street. Sadly they weren't for sale cuz I woulda bought em up in a sec. They were pretty big too, probably about 18" x 24".

IMG_9307.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

I'll post more pics tonight of more stuff I've seen and the comics I've gotten so far.

Me and my girlfriend are in S.F. for the next couple days and I'm gonna keep you guys updated with anything comic book related I see. Were getting ready to go eat dinner at the warf right now but I had to post these before we left. These were in a record store on haight street. Sadly they weren't for sale cuz I woulda bought em up in a sec. They were pretty big too, probably about 18" x 24".

IMG_9307.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

I'll post more pics tonight of more stuff I've seen and the comics I've gotten so far.

Fixed.

Sorry for the grammar errors. I'm using my girlfriends iPhone and am not used to these small buttons.

The store is called Recycled Records. It's on haight street. There's also a pretty cool anarchist book store next to it.

We ended up eating at bubba hump. Not to original I know but we went on the pier first and was so hungry we just went there. Goin up to Marin county tomorrow to search for Janis Hopkins house for my G/F. Maybe I'll stumble on an action 1 in some hole in the wall thrift shop. More pics comin up as soon as I load the pictures.

EDIT: bubba hump is supposed to be gump but I'm leaving it.

This isn't comic related but this is one of the first things we saw. It was in the fresh n easy parking lot across the street from ameoba records.

IMG_1080.jpg

Looks like a pretty clean parking job to me. My money is on a woman had been behind that wheel. :fear:

This isn't comic related but this is one of the first things we saw. It was in the fresh n easy parking lot across the street from ameoba records.

IMG_1080.jpg

Looks like a pretty clean parking job to me. My money is on a woman had been behind that wheel. :fear:

^^

an old lady. Cant find a park spot, make one.

IMG_1080.jpg

^^

She wrecked that sign :popcorn:

The comics I've bought so far.

The adventure into fear was 4 bucks.

The man things were a dollar.

The criminal macabre trade was 2 bucks.

Also some free political comics I picked up at the anarchist book store.

Two postcards I got for a buck each. They had pretty much every key issue cover on a postcard and I wanted em all but decided not to even fret about it and got these two.

IMG_7823.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

^^

The sign reads: January is compact car mating season. Please keep your parking break on.

IMG_1080.jpg

^^

Wonder what the sign said? Merge?