• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yankees vs Angels 0-0 in the 11th

50 posts in this topic

thumbsup2.gif

Yep alot of Angel egos are crumblin' right about now eh flamer?

6 game series = Yanks 4 / Angels 2

GO YANKS!!! thumbsup2.gif

893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

Eh, all that matters is that the Angels are going to make the Yankees look stupid in the playoffs again. Just wait until October, you Evil Empirists. angel.gif

Just wait.... 'til next series....until October..... until we are healthy...until next year..... been there,heard that one.

Always room in the tent for more. Join us and stop making excuses. thumbsup2.gif

893blahblah.gif

The Angels are not playing with 4/5 of their starters!!! And they lost Troy for the season, probably... the Curse is back!!!

i've missed your "best records in baseball" roundup these last few days.

while the angels are still at the top (by a measly one game), the yanks have quietly move up into a 3-way tie for 2d best after taking 2 of 3 from the angels (AGAIN). grin.gif

of course, there's still a long way to go........... cool.gif

I just want you Yankee fans to know that I am takin' names in this thread, and you will all be subjected to major photoshop humiliation when the Red Sox win the division and the Yankees are on a group golf outing first week in October.

Jeter is toast. He just went rubber-legged when Alex showed up. I'm really loving his post game interviews where he spends 20 minutes squirming and talking to the floor. 27_laughing.gif

mrmet.jpg

I just want you Yankee fans to know that I am takin' names in this thread, and you will all be subjected to major photoshop humiliation when the Red Sox win the division and the Yankees are on a group golf outing first week in October.

Jeter is toast. He just went rubber-legged when Alex showed up. I'm really loving his post game interviews where he spends 20 minutes squirming and talking to the floor. 27_laughing.gif

mrmet.jpg

yeh, well you Met fans just keep wishing for a .500 season 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Lemme see... when was your last victory in the playoffs against us again?

Just wait.... 'til next series....until October..... until we are healthy...until next year..... been there,heard that one.

Always room in the tent for more. Join us and stop making excuses. thumbsup2.gif

BB, I am waiting for you to start one.

Oh, that's right.. it must REALLY be hard for you to put Angels 1st.

I will be the first person toi admit that the Angels will struggle for awhile. But how you play in October counts. Oh, wait, the Yankees haven't learned that lately. I guess what you lack in brains you can TRY to make up for in brawn, like you always do.

Oh wait, the Yankees traded their heart and desire for another first baseman! tonofbricks.gif

If The Yankees won only one WS in 35 years,they'd either have to move to SoCal or call themselves the Mets.

Lets see, We beat the Twins last year,then beat the Suxwho had beaten the As.

Hmmmm...looks like your angels must have been undefeated in the playoffs last year,huh? How do you expect the Yankees to beat your team when YOUR team can't even qualify for the playoffs? Yanks haven't won a Playoff series against Tampa ever. Guess that makes Tampa a good team as well. foreheadslap.gif

The Yanks don't know the importance of playing well in october?

Let's see then. In the last 8 major league baseball seasons, the Yankees have played for the world title in october six times. They held ticker tape parades for the Yankees after 4 of them. While it's not perfect, I'd say that's a pretty decent showing in october, no?

I love how Angel fans think that because they won it all in 2002, they're somehow now the authority on winning baseball championships. That they should be mentioned in the same breath now as the Green Bay Packers, Montreal Canadians and Boston Celtics/LA Lakers. Like we're suppose to forget Donnie Moore, the Angels choking away a 15 game lead to Seattle late in the year in 1995 and 35 years of failure.

speechless-smiley-034.gif

For clarification, I said LATELY, fc.

Ummm, you guys STILL haven't answered my question. I feel like I'm on a political talkshow and the guests ramble on about everything but the question they are asked.

And I notice that no body had anything to say about the rest of my post, so you guys agree with the rest of it, no?

I love how Angel fans think that because they won it all in 2002, they're somehow now the authority on winning baseball championships. That they should be mentioned in the same breath now as the Green Bay Packers, Montreal Canadians and Boston Celtics/LA Lakers.

I will bet my entire comic book collection that the Angels will win more championships than the Yankees in the twenty-first century. grin.gif