• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can you prescreen for a 10.0

25 posts in this topic

aAnd the minimum is 50 books correct?

I sent them a 9.9 pre-screen once as a joke just to push their buttons. I got a phone call and a laugh. Then they graded the book a 9.8

:cry:

Give them a call about your pre-screens. If they have a slow period or you're a regular submitter/dealer they may make an exception to the "50" rule.

I sent them a 9.9 pre-screen once as a joke just to push their buttons. I got a phone call and a laugh. Then they graded the book a 9.8

Give them a call about your pre-screens. If they have a slow period or you're a regular submitter/dealer they may make an exception to the "50" rule.

I'm not a regular submitter I've only had Joey sub for me.

:gossip:

Joey call pull some strings.