• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Steigerwald

31 posts in this topic

N00b question of the day...

Has anyone ever done a sketch op with Peter Steigerwald? Would he even do one?

It's actually a serious question. I think he is a great artist and colorist.

excellent artist! i know of a few sketch covers that exist from show but i do not know of a private sketch op.

ya got the pull to do so?

NO, not even close, but I have seen his rough sketches and think he would produce some awesome stuff.....I'd be all over something like that

I got this done Witchblade sketch on the back of a Witchblade 100 comic at Wondercon a few years back. He was the nicest fellow and did this on the spur of the moment.

IMG_3263.jpg[/img]

The Aspen co-owner?

So this this mean co-owners don't sketch?...I really really hope not..I am on a mission now....

What? I was just asking if you were talking about that guy. I could send him a message and see if he is willing to sketch.

The Aspen co-owner?

So this this mean co-owners don't sketch?...I really really hope not..I am on a mission now....

What? I was just asking if you were talking about that guy. I could send him a message and see if he is willing to sketch.

:wishluck:

The Aspen co-owner?

:wishluck:

I just got a Fathom sketch done by Peter at the recent Arizona show. Stupid me didn't take a pic of it before it got shipped off to CGC so it'll be a while before it can be done.

I think Peter might be up to it, but you have to remember, he's not just the co-owner, he's one of the main reasons all those Aspen books make it to the printer so they can be sold in stores. Plus if you remember all his Marvel and DC coloring work he does on top of keeping Aspen running. My point is, he'd probably need some time to get them all done. He missed part of the AZ show on Friday because he was in the room working. :)

I see one person interested, who else is interested? If Menace doesn't hear back, I'll talk to him next time I see him.