• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 10 : Guess The Grade

78 posts in this topic

divad,

Please don't post what is wrong with the book again, we had this problem before.

This is a contest, so don't help.

Thanks

Uh, sorry - didn't know - what do I win? The lauds and accolades of my comic "peers"?

smirk.gif

foreheadslap.gif

say nico how many rounds are there gonna be in this contest....and is there actualy a prize?

Till the first person to hit 100 Points.

And foreheadslap.gif yes there are prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

foreheadslap.gif

say nico how many rounds are there gonna be in this contest....and is there actualy a prize?

Till the first person to hit 100 Points.

And foreheadslap.gif yes there are prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

I hope you don't give that Defenders #10 as first prize!!! thumbsup2.gif

cheers,

acclaim.gif

You suckas near the top are lucky I've missed a couple of rounds. sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

You are probably right. 2 Rounds missed, you have been scoring almost 8 points a round, you do the math 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You are probably right. 2 Rounds missed, you have been scoring almost 8 points a round, you do the math 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It only counts when the game is on. I applaud the boyz at the top, as guessing from 1st place is far more stressful than with nothing to lose.

It only counts when the game is on. I applaud the boyz at the top, as guessing from 1st place is far more stressful than with nothing to lose.

I can't sleep at night. All I see in my dreams are slabbed comics taunting me, begging me to free them and they'll only be free if I guess the correct number. I'll type more about this later I gotta take my pills now. insane.gif

acclaim.gif

You suckas near the top are lucky I've missed a couple of rounds. sumo.gif27_laughing.gif

When I do that math, I am tied for first place. acclaim.gif