• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KORGI 3 original art and books

39 posts in this topic

:takeit: Books 1,2,3

Your kid (soon to be plural) will LOVE these books, they work for all ages.

Thanks Chris, yeah I'm excited. She really loves reading and this further solidifies to my wife that we're not just a bunch of man children who talk about funny books and hot chicks. :lol:

Korgi 3 Page 36 (Kinda looks like Edgar Church's basement)

11 x 14

Pen and Ink on thick paper

$290

page36.jpg

Korgi 3 "Ivy and Sprout" from the Character Biographies

11 x 14

$150

Ivy_Sprout.jpg

:takeit: Per PM. :)

Great work, Christian. :cloud9:

Korgi 3 Page 33

11 x 14

SOLD via PM

page33.jpg

:banana:

Thanks Christian for offering these here!!

Hey Christian,

I got permission from my beautiful bride today to pick up a copy of each of your books for my precious little angel.

Surely you wouldn't deny my little girl her first doggy?

(Cause I sure as hell have. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.)

Anyway, if it's not too late,

:takeit: on your three pack with sigs and sketches if still available.

Nate

Christian,

I just finished reading the three Korgi books to my 7 year old little girl and it's a memory I will long cherish.

She and I both LOVED the books and I was constantly amazed at your line work, your inventiveness, originality coupled with some truly ancient archetypes, and your playfulness.

Truly, these are art and you should be proud.

Now hurry up with book four!

If anyone is on the fence concerning buying these books, please don't be. They are amazing.

I honestly believe that the Korgi series will be remembered as one of the finest children's series of our generation.

In the tradition of Geisel, Dahl, and Barrie with the visual gifts of Addams and Gorey.

People will be sharing these books with their grandkids one day and telling stories of how they spoke to the author, got his autograph and perhaps an original page from these wonderful stories.

They are that good. They deserve all the attention they can get, and then some.

Indeed, Chris.

And I want to add spoilers, but I don't want to ruin anyone's first visit to the Hollows, but let me say that the blend of fantasy AND science fiction elements was refreshing and exciting.