• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED...

17 posts in this topic

Paypal is preferred method of payment and secure cardboard encased shipping will be by envelope - but can ship other methods if the buyer so desires – cost is $5 in the US 1-4 Books, $8 if 5 or more and $ 12 to Canada and medium flat rate boxes are $11 in the US and $28 to Canada – overseas will vary and will be at cost .

First :takeit: gets it and :takeit: trumps any PM's

Rawhide Dell Four Color #1160 VG/F - $30 $15

Rawhide1160VGF.jpg

Shocked this hasn't sold. Put it on ebay; I had one about 5 years ago and it went for like $70! Don't know if that was just a bidding war or what, but i'd give it a whirl!

Shocked this hasn't sold. Put it on ebay; I had one about 5 years ago and it went for like $70! Don't know if that was just a bidding war or what, but i'd give it a whirl!

Will do, thanks for the heads up. That's where most of these are heading after tonight. I'm keeping the Tom and Jerry and Lassie books though. ;)