• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Worried Yet But...

31 posts in this topic

I sent my first ever CGC package down to Florida this past weekend. I sent it using USPS priority mail from Mass on January 10th, with an expected arrival date of January 12th. The tracking update states that it was processed through the Tampa sorting facility at 2:20 am January 12th and then nothing since then. CGC has yet to receive the package, according to their website. Is anyone here familiar with the Florida postal system enough to know that this slowdown is normal and expected or should I start being a touch concerned that my beloved comics have seemingly fallen into a void?

Wait a week and check back. The Florida Postal System utilizes Donkeys & Mules to transport their products, and sometimes they just plain get stubborn and ornery. It's just how it is in these back-woods states.

did you send the books with signature confirmation?

im sure they are at cgc. all i use is usps priority mail. with priority it makes it anywhere in the united states in two business days.

you have nothing to be worried about.

im sure they are at cgc. all i use is usps priority mail. with priority it makes it anywhere in the united states in two business days.

I didn't get signature confirmation but rather just "regular" confirmation, which hasn't yet confirmed that the package was delivered. How long do packages sit unopened at CGC when they do arrive? I'm guessing that it takes them a little while to even look at new arrivals.

I sent my first ever CGC package down to Florida this past weekend. I sent it using USPS priority mail from Mass on January 10th, with an expected arrival date of January 12th. The tracking update states that it was processed through the Tampa sorting facility at 2:20 am January 12th and then nothing since then. CGC has yet to receive the package, according to their website. Is anyone here familiar with the Florida postal system enough to know that this slowdown is normal and expected or should I start being a touch concerned that my beloved comics have seemingly fallen into a void?

I would wait a few more business days,and with this Monday being a holiday expect a slight delay.

Wait a week and check back. The Florida Postal System utilizes Donkeys & Mules to transport their products, and sometimes they just plain get stubborn and ornery. It's just how it is in these back-woods states.

Seconded. Especially that airport PO.

I didn't get signature confirmation but rather just "regular" confirmation, which hasn't yet confirmed that the package was delivered. How long do packages sit unopened at CGC when they do arrive? I'm guessing that it takes them a little while to even look at new arrivals.

I have two packages delivered on the 28th of dec that are still not showing on my account. Yes, i am a little worried.

I have two packages delivered on the 28th of dec that are still not showing on my account. Yes, i am a little worried.

Gah!

I recently sent out 3 they were all at CGC via priority mail with tracking

They did arrive and the tracking said they did or they haven't arrived yet...?

do you find that you are a worrier in general, or is this an unusual situation for you?

given that the arrival date is "expected," and that CGC receives many, many packages and that it's only two days past the package arriving at the sorting facility, i'm thinking maybe you're worrying a bit early in the game here.

if it's Feb 1 and then nothing, you might call down to CGC and ask, but until then i would find something to keep my mind off of it were i you. ymmv

do you find that you are a worrier in general, or is this an unusual situation for you?

given that the arrival date is "expected," and that CGC receives many, many packages and that it's only two days past the package arriving at the sorting facility, i'm thinking maybe you're worrying a bit early in the game here.

if it's Feb 1 and then nothing, you might call down to CGC and ask, but until then i would find something to keep my mind off of it were i you. ymmv

:roflmao: Exactly why I don't send books like my AF15 through the mail.I would be a neurotic mess worrying whether it got to CGC or got lost in the mail. :eek:

:roflmao: Exactly why I don't send books like my AF15 through the mail.I would be a neurotic mess worrying whether it got to CGC or got lost in the mail. :eek:

Stop killing bums! :sumo:

Hey Mike the guy was caught last night after he killed his fourth victim. :whee:

Sad that he had to take another life to get caught.

Hey Mike the guy was caught last night after he killed his fourth victim. :whee:

Thank God. That was literally too close to home! A prayer for the victims, and a prayer that that monster rots in a particularly gruesome level of Hell.

Thank God. That was literally too close to home! A prayer for the victims, and a prayer that that monster rots in a particularly gruesome level of Hell.

No kidding! That was too close to home for me.One victim was literally found two houses from my home in a back riverbed,and the victim last night just less than a half mile from where I live. :eek:

I am not a worrier, no. However, I ordered a book from Amazon several weeks ago that seems to have vanished so it sort of opened up in my mind the possibility of stuff disappearing in the mail. I figured I'd see what other people's experiences were in this department.