• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low/Mid Silver Age Superhero Books at least 50% off OSPG!

21 posts in this topic

I applaud his gall & fortitude. I myself am not man enough to start my own "For Sale" thread in Comics General. :sorry:

It's a daring move, chockablock with gally fortisitudeness.

I thought only established dealers with decades of experience & at least 3 years Boards time were allowed to kickoff sales threads directly in Comics General?

FYI it is uncool to krap in someones sales thread.

Whether it is in correct forum or not.

Just sayin

Sorry sir... we was just joshin with you :(

Great books in the other thread tho which if its ok with you, I will post the link to them here... :foryou:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5374235#Post5374235

I was just joking.

Only wish the first few posters would have eluded to my mistake, instead of letting me continue to post books.

I guess if you are going to look like an , mine as well go all the way.

My buddy at work always says, "If ya'll mofo's is pickin on me. Then you ain't got no times to pickin on anyone else."

I was just joking.

Only wish the first few posters would have eluded to my mistake, instead of letting me continue to post books.

I guess if you are going to look like an , mine as well go all the way.

My buddy at work always says, "If ya'll mofo's is pickin on me. Then you ain't got no times to pickin on anyone else."

You've been to my threads... I look like an all the time :grin:

No stop yappin' and keep postin' cool Silver Age books in that other thread. I gots Clooney money to throw :applause: