• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

46 posts in this topic

Well, found an art print I want to buy. They have become one of my new passions and like Pokemon...gotta catch em all...

Listing a few items through the night

Usual rules apply:

:takeit: rules, shipping Priority and additional, questions/offers always considered, but again, the first Ill Take it rules...

Lets start it off with...

wasting money on prints? sheesh

Well, found an art print I want to buy. They have become one of my new passions and like Pokemon...gotta catch em all...

Usual rules apply:

:takeit: rules, shipping Priority and additional, questions/offers always considered, but again, the first Ill Take it rules...

Not comic prints numpty...you just stick to Stuff of Legends...

A book I have held for a long long time...

Star Wars: Boba Fett

Adam Hughes cover

with a Boba Fett sketch by AH!

Adam does not do remarks anymore, I was very lucky to get this years ago...won't happen again I am sure...

CGC SS 9.8

$300

:cry: I wish I had a money tree....

closed homies, off to feebay and some goes back into the boxes...

For a little promotion for my boy Seanfinh, he is selling a ton of $20 slabs and in that range in the mixed age thread. Some good quantity pick ups to be had! Check it out!

That's because they buy your stuff :baiting::whistle:
Bill Belichick just appeared before me in some kind of premonition. He said this book is gonna sell very fast and the Pats are going to the Super Bowl this year. :o

Only to lose to the Giants

AGAIN

:roflmao:

GO Giants!

Oh, and I'm submitting a raw WD 19 otherwise I'd consider this one JJ, gl!

Jerome

Usual rules apply:

Not comic prints numpty...you just stick to Stuff of Legends...

no S just Legend