• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Iron Man Edition !!!Final Round Poll pg 16!!!

262 posts in this topic

Cheungs are awesome, don't get me wrong. But it is going to take an exceptional head sketch to win these, like the Texiera GR. Not only is the sketch amazing but the artist is most famous for doing that character.

going to make a suggestion

since these are going so fast, about 1 per week

maybe slow it down to 1 per month or 2 per month instead of 4 per month......bc at some point were going to run out of chacters or even start getting doubles (not nessarly a bad thing)

going to make a suggestion

since these are going so fast, about 1 per week

maybe slow it down to 1 per month or 2 per month instead of 4 per month......bc at some point were going to run out of chacters or even start getting doubles (not nessarly a bad thing)

Can add group sketches or jam covers... the cover theme is limit less.. I like 4 per month :)

Don't slow down the train. It is fun, and it is the kind of supportive, collegial atmosphere that the Sig Room desperately needs!!!!

It also creates more exposure for artists, and lets us see sketches that I didn't even know existed (The Ploogs and Tristan's Don Perlin). :cloud9:

There are 1000s of choices including creator specific, company specific, etc. Keep the positivity going as Sean said.

On a side note I know of at least ONE full figure Iron Man by Jim Cheung out there (I picked it up for Arjuna) and it could give Fred a run for the title.

Just a thought, I really like the positive vibe these threads have bred.

How about someone starts a 'Best of the best signatures' Maybe choose spider-man books or by creator, marvel, dc, indy, there could be endless categories?

We can always have who has the worst sketch competition!

This is for Dan, because it bothers him so much that a fallen son ended up a fallen soldier . . .

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-5.jpg

Every time that image is posted an Angel looses its wings :angel::devil:

We can always have who has the worst sketch competition!

This is for Dan, because it bothers him so much that a fallen son ended up a fallen soldier . . .

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-5.jpg

Every time that image is posted an Angel looses its wings :angel::devil:

I was so sick and so stoned on cough syrup with codeine, that it seemed like a really good idea at the time.

Plus, I can't find it. I told Andy C. (GACollectibles) that it was a present for him, a long time ago. Sorry, Andy.

I offered on the Boards, the first time I posted that thing. The silence was deafening. I am still available for commission.

I am a little hurt, frankly, by the lack of support. But it is my cross to bear, i suppose.