• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Iron Man Edition !!!Final Round Poll pg 16!!!

262 posts in this topic

Just a thought, I really like the positive vibe these threads have bred.

How about someone starts a 'Best of the best signatures' Maybe choose spider-man books or by creator, marvel, dc, indy, there could be endless categories?

+1

There are 1000s of choices including creator specific, company specific, etc. Keep the positivity going as Sean said.

On a side note I know of at least ONE full figure Iron Man by Jim Cheung out there (I picked it up for Arjuna) and it could give Fred a run for the title.

I don't think the owner is a board member, hope not :wishluck:

or maybe I do hm then I'd know who to stalk :jokealert:

As for worst sketch....Brian you sold your Maleev on the bay right?

Cheungs are awesome, don't get me wrong. But it is going to take an exceptional head sketch to win these, like the Texiera GR. Not only is the sketch amazing but the artist is most famous for doing that character.

Ok

AVJC1.jpg

We can always have who has the worst sketch competition!

This is for Dan, because it bothers him so much that a fallen son ended up a fallen soldier . . .

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-5.jpg

Every time that image is posted an Angel looses its wings :angel::devil:

I was so sick and so stoned on cough syrup with codeine, that it seemed like a really good idea at the time.

Plus, I can't find it. I told Andy C. (GACollectibles) that it was a present for him, a long time ago. Sorry, Andy.

Hey cough syrup & codeine sounds good to me, i might mix some alcohol in though

I thought it was OK to post multiple ones, but then you had to choose only one for when the voting starts.

I dont want to out lawyer the lawyer BUT the rules state

One nomination per board member (Adonis nominated 3 of his own sketches)

I think multiple sketches per board member are allowed as long as it is other board members that are nominating them.

There already is a Tan and several Laytons, so I would go with the Cheung (though your Layton is my personal favorite too bad you dont have the Castrillo colored version still cause I would def go with that one)