• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seven ASM slabs - 7, 20, 25, 39, 41, 51, 54

103 posts in this topic

Some of my undercopies up for sale.

Easy rules.

1. :takeit: takes it.

2. Paypal only, unless you're close enough to pick up and pay cash.

3. Shipping will be charged at exact rates. If you're in the US, you're looking at about $22-$24 for 1-2 slabs.

Scans and prices coming up.

Thanks for looking.

Steve

:applause:

Nice snag!

:gossip: Of course I totally expect a commission for talking the book up :devil:

You totally deserve a commission for your efforts.

I offer you the following Modern Age gem absolutely FREE. Just pick up the shipping costs. :devil:

Juggernaut.jpg

Nice snag!

:gossip: Of course I totally expect a commission for talking the book up :devil:

I offer you the following Modern Age gem absolutely FREE. Just pick up the shipping costs. :devil:

Juggernaut.jpg

I've been looking for the orginal art on that cover for years. In the course of the search for this treasure of ink and paper I have obtained a number of copies of the comic (you know to better appreciate the anatomy and artist's eye that so captured this moment of action and poignancy). As such, I will gladly share the wealth and let someone else enjoy this cultural treasure :foryou:

Nice snag!

Juggernaut.jpg

I've been looking for the orginal art on that cover for years. In the course of the search for this treasure of ink and paper I have obtained a number of copies of the comic (you know to better appreciate the anatomy and artist's eye that so captured this moment of action and poignancy). As such, I will gladly share the wealth and let someone else enjoy this cultural treasure :foryou:

You, sir, are a true philanthropist. I believe there was a very limited print of only 150,000 copies of this book. Very good of you to not hoard all of them.

Nice snag!

Juggernaut.jpg

You, sir, are a true philanthropist. I believe there was a very limited print of only 150,000 copies of this book. Very good of you to not hoard all of them.

is that a liefield? never seen that book before