• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seven ASM slabs - 7, 20, 25, 39, 41, 51, 54

103 posts in this topic

I'll be adding over 20 more slabs shortly, mostly ASM, and mostly fresh back from CGC. None have been pressed while in my possession, or to my knowledge prior to being in my possession.

I am also changing the rules on shipping. The prices given will NOT include shipping. I will charge exact for expedited shipping. If you're in the US, you're looking at about $22-$24 for 1-2 slabs.

That being said, I will be lowering pricing for the four slabs already listed here that have yet to sell, seeing as how shipping is no longer included in the pricing.

Stay tuned, and thanks for looking.

Steve

Are we required to get expedited shipping??

No, but if you're in the US, and it's more than one slab, the weight bumps it up to a category where expedited is the same price for me (and subsequently, you). I can manage ground shipping for one slab, for about $13-$15, but it's not trackable.

Fair enough...I didn't realize it was going to be that pricey! Keep posting...I'm sure something will pop up that I like!

Will do.

Another book I've had for years. Unbeknownst to me, it had colour touch (though I can't tell where it is). :tonofbricks:

ASM #53 CGC 6.0 C-OW Apparent Slight (A)

Restoration includes small amount of color touch on cover.

This one doesn't have any GPA history, so let's say $10.

th_SOLD.jpg

dang I wish you were in the USA, Steve. Great prices. Any way to ship to the cheap without tracking

I wish. Like I mentioned before, I can sneak one slab into what Canada Post calls "Small Packet" for about $13-$15, but anything over one slab puts the weight over 1 kg (that 2.2 lbs for you), which means I have to go with "Expedited Parcel" (about $22-$24). Any more than 2 slabs and the pricing goes up slightly (approx. $2-$3 per slab, if that).

dang I wish you were in the USA, Steve. Great prices. Any way to ship to the cheap without tracking

I wish. Like I mentioned before, I can sneak one slab into what Canada Post calls "Small Packet" for about $13-$15, but anything over one slab puts the weight over 1 kg (that 2.2 lbs for you), which means I have to go with "Expedited Parcel" (about $22-$24). Any more than 2 slabs and the pricing goes up slightly (approx. $2-$3 per slab, if that).

So I guess the more you buy the cheaper postage is per book .........

Does Canada have Flat Rate Shipping ?

Not that I've ever encountered, and I've been shipping comics for 15 years now. If they do, I'm going to feel like a big .

So I guess the more you buy the cheaper postage is per book .........

:idea:

BUY MORE!!!