• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about a $20.12 Sketch Opportunity in 2012? READ FOR DETAILS...

29 posts in this topic

Ok, folks, we've had a great start to 2012, and I've got another opportunity to keep the trains running and (hopefully) make some folks real happy. I'm presenting a twist on the ol' favorite, the Sketch Opportunity. Artist is Joel Gomez (Authority, Lost Boys, Witchblade) but here's the twist:

1) Books are ALREADY DONE! You pay one price for the blank and sketch. No waiting!

2) Your cost: $20.12 per sketch! Ok, how about I round down to $20...

3) Grading is optional, but approved for Yellow Signature Series consideration. I'll leave this opp open until Thursday night or sooner, if they're all sold by then. You want it graded, I write up the invoice for you, so it goes on YOUR ACCOUNT, where you can track it, pay grading costs, etc. For those of you that don't have your own account, PM me and we can work it out. FYI, some of these sketch covers have that stray/extra ink on the back cover, and some have some blunted corners, etc. He wasn't "Joe Rubenstein" physical, but ask me first about grading if you gotta have the 9.8.

If you don't want the sketch graded, I'm asking $5 for US/Canada shipping, $10 everywhere else. I'm going with first come first serve. From now until tomorrow at noon Pacific time, limit of 3 per person. After tomorrow at 12 pm Pacific, you can get as many as you want. PM me with any questions or requests.

PMs or the traditional :takeit: will work. This is a ONE TIME, post-holiday, 'everyone's broke' special price. You want something new, something different, PM me and we can discuss rates. Everything's laid out at:

Joel Gomez Special Sketch Opportunity Page

This goes well, maybe you'll see more of these in the future! :) And now, onto the books:

baronzemo.jpgbatroc.jpgblackpanther.jpg

cyber.jpgcyclops.jpgdrstrange.jpg

giantman.jpghaunt.jpghercules.jpg

hobgoblin.jpghulk.jpgironfist.jpg

kang.jpgkingpin.jpgkree.jpg

lockheed.jpglogan1.jpglukecage.jpg

mannoname.jpgmephisto.jpgmoleman.jpg

moloid.jpgnormanosborn.jpgodin.jpg

savagedragon.jpgscarecrow.jpgskrull.jpg

spiderwoman.jpgthing.jpgultron.jpg

vision.jpgvulture.jpgwitchblade.jpg

Mole Man

Super Skrull

:takeit:

Ultron

:takeit:

You got it. I'll PM you with the details.

Today's my last day, folks! Get those requests in before I send off the buyer's books to CGC. I'm not sure how many of the non-claimed of these will be slabbed, so if you don't get them now, they won't be eligible for Signature Series.

Joel