• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Royer art sale

34 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS]Hi everyone. I'm representing my friend Mike Royer for this sale. He has for offer 15 Jack Kirby RECREATIONS, perfect for the collector that cannot afford an original Kirby, but still wants the awesome artwork at a much lower price.

They were pencilled and inked by brush by long time Kirby inker and Disney artist, Mike Royer. These are the same drawings he sells at conventions, and I suggested to him that he might make some sales here too.

I grew up loving his work with Kirby, and for me it's a HUGE honor to be able to help him with this sale.

Prices are firm, but Mike will give a discount for purchases of 4 or more. Shipping is not included and will be at cost. You choose the method and we'll discuss fees.

Payment due within 1 week. Paypal, bank (cashiers) checks/money orders are acceptable. Personal checks must clear before shipment. :takeit: rules- no probies- no HOSers. Feel free to PM questions and for Bulk Prices.

Scans to follow shortly. The 11x14 scans were centered on Mike's 9x12 scanner. The scans don't even begin to do these drawings justice. They are AMAZING in hand!

Watermarks will of course NOT be on the drawings.

And Mike will inscribe each piece, if desired.

MikeandBrushatwork.jpg

Mike and his brush at work in his studio.

[/font]

I'm 100% sure I want the Etrigan Demon piece. Let me think about whether or not I need another...

but for now, count me in on that one.

Thanks, Scott! I'd been meaning to contact Mike about a commission for years, as I never get out to the west coast for conventions. I just never got the time to figure out what I'd want from him. It's fantastic to be able to choose from a batch like this!

-Dave