• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Top 10

34 posts in this topic

I tried to make a list of my favourite posters, my own top 10. I'm not saying I don't like the other posters, but these are my favourites. thumbsup2.gif The placings aren't exact, but the top half rate higher for me than the bottom half.

To anyone not on the list, don't feel left out. There are very few forumites that I don't like to read, so you're probably just bubbling under. cool.gif

1 Rob React

2 Bronze Bruce

3 Valiantman

4 Zonker

5 Fantastic Four

6 Timely

7 Dr Banner

8 Aman

9 Shiverbones

10 Comicwiz

Thank you all.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I tried to make a list of my favourite posters, my own top 10. I'm not saying I don't like the other posters, but these are my favourites. thumbsup2.gif The placings aren't exact, but the top half rate higher for me than the bottom half.

To anyone not on the list, don't feel left out. There are very few forumites that I don't like to read, so you're probably just bubbling under. cool.gif

1 Rob React

2 Bronze Bruce

3 Valiantman

4 Zonker

5 Fantastic Four

6 Timely

7 Dr Banner

8 Aman

9 Shiverbones

10 Comicwiz

Thank you all.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

how much are they paying you kid? confused-smiley-013.gif

1 Rob React

2 Bronze Bruce

3 Valiantman

4 Zonker

5 Fantastic Four

6 Timely

7 Dr Banner

8 Aman

9 Shiverbones

10 Comicwiz

Thank you all.

893whatthe.gif So how can I get up to the top 3? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifdevil.gif

Timely

1 Rob React

2 Bronze Bruce

3 Valiantman

4 Zonker

5 Fantastic Four

6 Timely

7 Dr Banner

8 Aman

9 Shiverbones

10 Comicwiz

Thank you all.

893whatthe.gif So how can I get up to the top 3? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifdevil.gif

Timely

Give him some 9.8 and 9.9s insane.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

1 Rob React

2 Bronze Bruce

3 Valiantman

4 Zonker

5 Fantastic Four

6 Timely

7 Dr Banner

8 Aman

9 Shiverbones

10 Comicwiz

Thank you all.

Is there anybody else you want to eat chesse with? grin.gif

1 Rob React

2 Bronze Bruce

3 Valiantman

4 Zonker

5 Fantastic Four

6 Timely

7 Dr Banner

8 Aman

9 Shiverbones

10 Comicwiz

Thank you all.

I think you didn't spell number 5 right... devil.gif

Thanks

Fan4Fan (not Fantastic Four tongue.gif)

I think you didn't spell number 5 right...

And he BADLY misspelled Povertyrow! I mean, I know I can typo with the best of them but how the heck do you manage to spell Povertyrow as "Rob React"? confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

And he BADLY misspelled Povertyrow! I mean, I know I can typo with the best of them but how the heck do you manage to spell Povertyrow as "Rob React"? confused-smiley-013.gif

The day you make anyones top 10 posters list Pov, is the day CGC shut the board down for outgrowing its usefullness. grin.gifstooges.gif

The day you make anyones top 10 posters list Pov, is the day CGC shut the board down for outgrowing its usefullness. grin.gifstooges.gif

sorry.giffrown.gifflamed.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif