• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action comics 20 quick sale, 24 hours only + early prehero tec Free! yep free!

11 posts in this topic

IMAG1461.jpg

Hello everyone. As much as it kills me I must pay something off by Friday and since people are slow to pay me (which in turn I cant take since I like to pay my debts off too asap) I am offering a pretty nice deal which many will find tempting to take. The action 20 I bought here and I really wish to keep but, this bill must be paid off (along with a few smaller things too). My price will be firm on the action since its what I paid (and just about what I need for funds) so $1600 but along with the action I am offering my tec 11 I won from heritage (which cost nearly $500) for FREE along with the :takeit: , yep free my cost! Must have payment by friday (pm me first please) first come first serve on this tempting dish. I can only offer this awesome deal for 24 hours cause there must be a decision made. The action is a 3.0 cgc slight a only because of slight tear seals. Can they be removed? I believe so but do check with the experts. Paypal is it cause of time. U.S. or canadian buyer is fine. Ill post a pic of the free tec 11 right after.

IMAG1453.jpg

Here is the free tec 11 with the action purchase. Please decide soon cause I have it for sale as well but it will go to anyone who takes the action first. And i will remove it from the market.

The tec I bought as a .5 missing cf , and part of a page clipped. Book is attached though and pages are nowhere near brittle. How can you go wrong with free???