• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need $$$ so I am selling my SS *spoon*

55 posts in this topic

OK,

Up for sale will be a few books from my collection. If it starts off well, I may add a bunch more. Having said that, I will bring in the usual clause: "If you buy 3 or more signature series books from me, the shipping will be free in North America, and 1/2 price for everywhere else.

Shipping will be $13.00 for 1 SS book in NA. 2 books will depend on where you live. I will not gouge you on shipping...EVER!!! :takeit: trumps all.

Now on to the books:

First up we have Grimm Fairy Tales #2 (first printing), signed by the writer Ralph Tedesco and is graded 9.8 by CGC. In the last 30 days, the blue label version of this book in 9.8 has sold for $162.22, and $141,94 on Ebay.

This one tied for the highest graded copy, and can be yours for SOLD

IMG_3386.jpg

Byrne? :wishluck:

Byrne? :wishluck:

We'll see. But not likely. I very few left. But I will think about it.

:applause:

Next up is Playboy V40 #6 graded 7.5, featuring the Playmate of the Year Anna Nicole Smith. This is signed by one of the interior artists Doug Sneyd (google him - you will recognize his art if you saw it). Very few books are signed by him, so this is a rare opportunity to own a legend.

$75.00

ss1878.jpg

First up we have Grimm Fairy Tales #2 (first printing), signed by the writer Ralph Tedesco and is graded 9.8 by CGC. In the last 30 days, the blue label version of this book in 9.8 has sold for $162.22, and $141,94 on Ebay.

This one tied for the highest graded copy, and can be yours for $175.

IMG_3386.jpg

:takeit: per PM

IMG_3386.jpg

:cry: missed it by 3 minutes

:applause:

Moar (shrug)