• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need $$$ so I am selling my SS *spoon*

55 posts in this topic

I won't be upset if this doesn't sell, but I need the money. Either way, this is the first (and possibly only time) I will offer this.

House of Secrets #92 graded 3.5 (cream to off-white pages) signed by Bernie Wrightson and Len Wein. Featuring the first appearance of your friend and mine, the Swamp Thing.

$750.00

ss1362.jpg

:popcorn:

How about this rare beauty. Only graded SS book of Supoerman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #142. It was graded 8.0 and is signed by Joe Simon, who inked and co-wrote (with Jack Kirby) a back up story in this issue.

A lot of the books that Joe Simon signed were books of his creation, Captain America. Not many that he signed contained his original art as they were mostly from the 1940's. So, this IMHO is a very rare book.

$199.99

ss1871.jpg

OK, here is a super-duper extra rare book. This is the only one of its kind, and it is signed by 2 extremely difficult to obtain creators.

Enough rambling. Up for grabs is Vampirella #50. It has been graded 7.5 (White pages) and signed by Esteban Maroto and Sanjulian.

$250.00

ss1822.jpg

:popcorn: