• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Fantastic_Four, your scandalous lies stop here!

69 posts in this topic

Just so you don't forget, Ashley, you said:

" Your allusions to my being CGC-biased started back with your Methuselah and Hammer shills, and they continue straight up to the present day with these Khaos-shills! It's amazing how you continue to weave the fiction far beyond the obviousness of its fallacy."

Your words... now it's time to own them. You keep making this ridiculous assertion, so seek the truth. Ask Arch if I am Hammer. Do it so you can finally let go of the fantasy and just accept the fact that you are utterly, completely owned and totally stymied by a Man Named Khaos.

And if Arch's word isn't good enough for you, feel free to ask any of the other fine, upstanding board members with whom I have had dealings (Greggy, Pov, 'House, Joanna...).

I await your apology. Imbecile.

Oh, and don't feel bad, I was intentionally misleading you with the whole "Clark Khaos" thing... I figured the shill was completely obvious and it would be comical (pardon the pun) for comic collectors... apparently I was wrong. But then you had to start accusing me of being Hammer and, well, I had to play into your little "theorey".

("Theorey" is one of the "Classic Hammer Typographical Tells" for those of you playing along at home. This is yet another reason why our young friend Ashley was so completely snowed by my impossibly clever charade.)

So, Ashley, sack up, be a man, admit you were wrong for once and apologize.

acclaim.gif

(This thread is duplicated in the Water Cooler, Ashley... but you need only apologize once.)

And if Arch's word isn't good enough for you, feel free to ask any of the other fine, upstanding board members with whom I have had dealings (Greggy, Pov, 'House, Joanna...).

Hey! I'll vouch for Khaos anytime! Have dealt with him a couple or more times as well. Always a happy conclusion.

PS - Khaos - You may want to not include me with the really fine folk like Greggy, House and Joanna - no need to drag them into my personal hell!) crazy.gifinsane.gif

Hey! I'll vouch for Khaos anytime! Have dealt with him a couple or more times as well. Always a happy conclusion.

PS - Khaos - You may want to not include me with the really fine folk like Greggy, House and Joanna - no need to drag them into my personal hell!) crazy.gifinsane.gif

27_laughing.gif And here I thought you all would take umbrage at being listed with the likes of Joanna... insane.gifstooges.gif

27_laughing.gif And here I thought you all would take umbrage at being listed with the likes of Joanna... insane.gifstooges.gif

Actually I WOULD have but I could not spell unbrdige!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don;t know. Sounds like removing a platform between two pieces of land or something. frown.gifconfused.gifcrazy.gif

Actually I WOULD have but I could not spell unbrdige!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don;t know. Sounds like removing a platform between two pieces of land or something.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif And here was me thinking this was a serious thread.

Actually I WOULD have but I could not spell unbrdige!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don;t know. Sounds like removing a platform between two pieces of land or something. frown.gifconfused.gifcrazy.gif

27_laughing.gif Shouldn't you be cooking something interesting about now?

Actually I WOULD have but I could not spell unbrdige!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don;t know. Sounds like removing a platform between two pieces of land or something.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif And here was me thinking this was a serious thread.

Did you not read the name of the original poster? That guy's NEVER serious.

Except for this thread. I demand an apology from that dimbulb. sumo.gif

I try so hard to like you... confused-smiley-013.gif

Try is just another way of saying "I am making an attempt but certain experiences combined with possibly colored perceptions tend to raise themselves at crucial moments and prevent me from reaching my ultimate goal." - Which, probably, is why "try" is such a popular word! insane.gif

Try is just another way of saying "I am making an attempt but certain experiences combined with possibly colored perceptions tend to raise themselves at crucial moments and prevent me from reaching my ultimate goal." - Which, probably, is why "try" is such a popular word! insane.gif

I'll try to understand this. confused-smiley-013.gif

It is all one can be asked of! err! err...it is all aksed of whcih can be confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif ? It is all one can ask of one!

It is all one can be asked of! err! err...it is all aksed of whcih can be confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif ? It is all one can ask of one!

so are you going to SD this year?

Maybe yes - maybe no - tim will tell. Have a connect there for staying if I decide to so.............

Maybe yes - maybe no - tim will tell. Have a connect there for staying if I decide to so.............

Who is this "Tim" and why does HE have all the answers?!?!

TIMMYahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIMMY! grin.gif

Here I am, and yes, I DO have all the answers.

-Tim

So? Is Pov going to San Diego this year??? DON'T KEEP US WAITING ANY LONGER, O MIGHTY TIM!!!!