• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I miss something with midgrade FF1 and AF15s

8 posts in this topic

I remember seeing AF 15s in 7.0 and 7.5 being listed for 6000 to 8000 last year on comiclink. Over the last month a 7.0 sold for 10000, a 7.5 sold for 16000+. Even 5.5s are selling for 5000 to 7000 on comiclink and ebay. The same jumps seem to have happened to FF1. Comiclink has a 6.0 up for 8000+. Did I miss something or am I just wrong about these jumps???????

Well if your willing to hold on to them for 5 or 10 years+ it would probably be a decent and liquid investment. When the highest grade ones start flipping for $200-$250K this will only help to pull these mid grade copies upward. Two of the most important keys period. I wish I could get my hands on an AF#15, 7.0 for $6,000. Just imagine what it will be worth in 20-25 years. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well if your willing to hold on to them for 5 or 10 years+ it would probably be a decent and liquid investment. When the highest grade ones start flipping for $200-$250K this will only help to pull these mid grade copies upward. Two of the most important keys period. I wish I could get my hands on an AF#15, 7.0 for $6,000. Just imagine what it will be worth in 20-25 years. confused-smiley-013.gif

arent you reading the other thrteads? Its common knowledge that it will be worth a dollar fifty in 25 years!! blush.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Dont get me wrong. Im not necessarily saying these books arent worth the price. But a 6000 to 10,000 and 8000 to 16,000 jump in one year(Im talking about real market prices not OS value), all of a sudden seem huge.

Rabid,

Yes they are huge jumps but I think at $6,000 that AF#15 was probably undervalued. The movie was great, Spidey #2 looks even better and couple this with CGC starting to get some more attention and I think the train isn't going to stop for a while yet. If the FF movie is done as nicely as the X-Men and Spidey ones look out.