• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONTEST: scavenger hunt for free cgc boxes... 30 cent variants

10 posts in this topic

I was going to do trivia, but... making people scour ebay is more fun. There's a bulk lot with a hidden Amazing Spider-Man 30 Cent Price Variant on ebay right now. First person to PM* me with the item # and the number of the issue in question gets my free CGC boxes from this weeks trivia contest.

*AND, since I'm keeping the contest on the DL, you get to snipe the thing if you're so inclined (what a prince I am!)

Considering that I was able to get CI's boxes by just asking, I will defer to murph because his finances prevent him from buying them through the open market! frown.gif

Just by asking huh? And you expect us to believe you? I'm betting a no-prize that it's really a conspiracy that has something to do with your CGC-gifts, CGC, butter, Mud's quiz, CI, Murph, Bob Overstreet, and Gemma...but I just haven't quite put all the pieces together yet. confused.gif Better stay on your toes 'cause I'm watching you guys! mad.gif

Yes, but just asking. However, he did ask for a "favour" and requested that I sell him any Byrne X-mens cheap! mad.gif Considering that I only have issues 141-143 left and I have no intention to send them to CGC, I am currently in negotiations with your buddy.

BTW, he indicated that he will make a return once he catches up on the numerous projects that fell behind as a result of his previous excessive posting! shocked.gif