• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan in June 2004 issue of CPR

6 posts in this topic

He makes the cover, and gets a nice little write up on the prices his Bronze and Modern books are going for (up). Here is an interesting tidbit:

"Conan #4 (Dark Horse) had orders 8% higher than #1, an extremely rare event..."

Nice! thumbsup2.gif

My apologies! It is the Comic Price Review, by Gemstone Publications (the ones who bring you the Overstreet Price Guide). It is issue #9 (June 2004) with Conan on the cover, and I just received my copy today (I subscribe).

Hope that helps grin.gif

My apologies! It is the Comic Price Review, by Gemstone Publications (the ones who bring you the Overstreet Price Guide). It is issue #9 (June 2004) with Conan on the cover, and I just received my copy today (I subscribe).

Hope that helps grin.gif

Drice;

I got a complimentary copy of #8 when I purchased the OS guide. Is issue #9 of the OCPR as extensive as issue #8 which covered all of the early SA Marvel prices. What kind of price updates do issue #9 cover? I also assume that they haven't moved into the GA arena yet, have they?

Just wondering to see if it is worthwhile to pick up a copy of the new issue.

Well, I haven't read through it all yet, but it has articles on Conan, art, DC Silver, the regular reports and sales, interview with some guy named Borock 893whatthe.gif, watch list - not much on Golden Age stuff.

Hope that helps smile.gif

Pardon my ignorance drice, but what is CPR and where might I find one? confused.gif I'd like to check out this Conan article.

CPR - Cardio Pulminary Resucitation - can be found at your local Emergency Room

CPR - Crosby Pevar Raymond - Band with David Crosby and his son and some other guy - cd's to be found at your local record shop

stooges.gif