• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waiting Patiently

1 post in this topic

Books were scheduled for Grading

My books are my books.They are precious to me and even with all the hysteria going on about the price increase I am not troubled by it. I will still use CGC instead of PGX and I will still purchase cheap PGX books to send to CGC in the hopes of a similar grade. I sent one in this past December and am waiting to see what it will be graded. If all goes well it will stay a ten. If it drops however....then it drops.

I also sent more of my own New Mutants collection. Maybe I should send another 20 in as soon as I can. I want my collection in a 9.8 and since i get slightly distraught over anything less then it would be emotionally sound to send in my favorites. I have previously decided to send in both my New Mutants and me Sandman series. It will not be cheap.

Any books that I hope will get a high grade I have opted to bring to Wizard World 2012 for instant satisfaction. No shipping and handling charges and no waiting. My books are my books and I hope to be able to share them with you. One day I will have my New Mutants collection up dated even though I fell behind my schedule. Work is slow and when an extra shift is offered I take them.

If my gut is right, sometime next week my books will be graded. I will share the fifteen of the twenty I sent in and leave the other as a surprise. By the way my favorite CGC graded book till date is still my New Mutants #15 in a 4.5 signed by Chris Claremont.

Thanks for reading

Tnerb

See more journals by Tnerb