• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danger Girl Revolver #1 Variant PRE-SALE (Raw & CGC) NEW 9.9 and 10.0 OPTIONS

50 posts in this topic

However... I JUST got my grades back on the signed books.

I'll tease you with this: there are some HIGH grade signed copies that'll be available. :)

:takeit: Please upgrade me to a CGC SS 9.9 or a 10 just let me know the price difference :grin:

Actually, since you ordered this early on, just like my blue label customers, I'm bumping you to 9.9 for FREE! Add $75 for the 10.0.

I'll update the thread this week (or start a new one) with my prices for a signed 9.9 (and yes, a signed 10.0!) on these books. :)

Joel

Actually, since you ordered this early on, just like my blue label customers, I'm bumping you to 9.9 for FREE! Add $75 for the 10.0.

I'll update the thread this week (or start a new one) with my prices for a signed 9.9 (and yes, a signed 10.0!) on these books. :)

Joel

:whee: yea a new 9.9

Raw books have been shipped out. I had focused on getting all the Image Comic Expo books sent out and they should be arriving at CGC today. Next up is shipping the CGC Danger Girls and the raw Image Expo variants out to folks. (oh and getting ready for WonderCon - get those Jim Lee submissions in!)

Joel

Ok, I think all the purchases from this thread have been SHIPPED! Whew... Now I gotta ship out the Image Expo variants and get ready for WonderCon. :)

I'll consider this thread CLOSED. Anyone who wants one of these books, graded, signed/graded, etc, you know what to do - check the Feebay.

Joel