• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danger Girl Revolver #1 Variant PRE-SALE (Raw & CGC) NEW 9.9 and 10.0 OPTIONS

50 posts in this topic

I'm proud to announce my first set of Variant covers! I've produced two exclusive J. Scott Campbell variant covers to Danger Girl Revolver #1 that I'm offering a pre-sale on here on the boards before its' release. This will most likely be a convention exclusive at an upcoming show, but you can lock in your copies now. The website to sell these hasn't been posted yet, so you all are the FIRST to take advantage!

Simply post the :takeit: to lock in your copies. Shipping is $10 for 1 slab, $2 each additional slab, to US addresses. ($6 for 1 raw book, $1 for each additional book, to US addresses.) International addresses, I'll do exact cost. PayPal, money orders, or checks are fine.

Danger Girl Revolver #1 Color Variant - Limited to 500 copies

$20 NM+ (9.8 candidate)

$60 CGC 9.8 Fast Track

*NEW* $100 CGC 9.9 MINT Fast Track (5 available)

*NEW* $150 CGC 10.0 MINT Fast Track (3 2 available)

$85 CGC 9.8 Fast Track Signature Series by J. Scott Campbell (will be signed in either mid-Feb or mid-Mar and sent to CGC)

Danger Girl Revolver #1 B&W/Gray Variant - Limited to 250 copies

(I will tell you, about 1/4 of my print run got HAMMERED and I've found less than 1/2 my print run to be a solid 9.8)

$35 NM+ (9.8 candidate)

$75 CGC 9.8 Fast Track

*NEW* $125 CGC 9.9 MINT Fast Track (5 available)

*NEW* $200 CGC 10.0 MINT Fast Track (3 2 available)

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Track Signature Series by J. Scott Campbell (will be signed in either mid-Feb or mid-Mar and sent to CGC)

*UPDATE* My unsigned copies just got graded by CGC. I hope to have them back in the next couple of weeks and plan to ship them before the Image Comic Expo.

Here are scans of the covers. Sorry, no blank back cover. With the thicker stock and the plastic film cover, I didn't think a sketch there would be that useful anyway. PM me with any questions you may have, and enjoy!

dg1colorvariant.JPGdg1bwvariant.jpg

Well, I got my batch of grades back from CGC today on the unsigned copies, and all I can say is I'm really glad they used that thick cover... I can now offer pre-sales on 9.9 *AND* 10.0 copies of each variant!

Those of you that pre-ordered a 9.8 copy of either book is getting a FREE bump to 9.9 MINT! (Contact me if you want to pay extra to go to a 10.0)

Check out the prices:

Danger Girl Revolver #1 Color Variant (Limited 500)

*NEW* $100 CGC 9.9 MINT Fast Track (5 available)

*NEW* $150 CGC 10.0 MINT Fast Track (3 2 available)

Danger Girl Revolver #1 B&W Variant (Limited 250)

*NEW* $125 CGC 9.9 MINT Fast Track (5 available)

*NEW* $200 CGC 10.0 MINT Fast Track (3 2 available)

First :takeit: gets it, based on timestamp. You can PM me with questions as well. Grades JUST came in, so hopefully I'll get the books in 2 weeks time, and I plan to ship before the Image Comic Expo on Feb. 24th.

Those of you that ordered the raw sets are getting a surprise in your packages too, but I'll wait to unveil that surprise until I have it in hand. :)

Thanks for the free bumps. That will be my first Danger Girl and now my first 9.9 ! :whee:

What a great way to start your Danger Girl collection! :) Glad to help!

FYI, 1 color 10.0 & 1 B&W 10.0 sold via PM. I'll update the totals.

Joel

krighton....

did you see Joel had a special price for two raws for the books you originally wanted?

Oh, I forgot to mention:

I'll sell a set of books, one each of the color and Black and White covers, for $50 plus shipping. (9.8 candidates on both)

Jerome, your B&W is on hold, thanks!