• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable Silver Age Marvel Books

16 posts in this topic

I have some Silver Age books for sale. I take Paypal only. First :takeit: in the thread gets it. Shipping will be $5 no matter how many books you buy. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Tonight, there will be 1 ASM and a bunch of Thors. Tomorrow, I'll break out the FF (all under issue 100) and some Tales of Suspense, etc.

First up, a pretty ragged out copy of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 4. Cover is detached, but pages still look great. It'd be a good one to Frankenstein another copy together with for an overall better book. Asking $50 for it.

6764122725_6560d96118_z.jpg

6764111131_0db1ec647b_z.jpg

I have some Silver Age books for sale. I take Paypal only. First :takeit: in the thread gets it. Shipping will be $5 no matter how many books you buy. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Tonight, there will be 1 ASM and a bunch of Thors. Tomorrow, I'll break out the FF (all under issue 100) and some Tales of Suspense, etc.

First up, a pretty ragged out copy of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 4. Cover is detached, but pages still look great. It'd be a good one to Frankenstein another copy together with for an overall better book. Asking $50 for it.

6764122725_6560d96118_z.jpg

6764111131_0db1ec647b_z.jpg

:takeit:

If you put a piece of colored paper behind your books, then your scanner won't autocrop the edges of the books like it is doing.

If you put a piece of colored paper behind your books, then your scanner won't autocrop the edges of the books like it is doing.

(thumbs u

Also if you could make larger scans? Since you arent giving a real grade in many cases its hard to make our own assessments based on the medium sized scans you are posting.