• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING FANTASY #15 NM+ 9.6 (FOR REAL???)

19 posts in this topic

Can this be truly an unrestored copy? AF #15 NM+ It looks PERFECT in every way.... but "comic-key" is the seller. tongue.gif Should I have any concerns and does anyone know who bought the ASM #1 in NM/NM+ off him for reference? What are the chances that this is the "real deal"?

Can this be truly an unrestored copy? AF #15 NM+ It looks PERFECT in every way.... but "comic-key" is the seller. tongue.gif Should I have any concerns and does anyone know who bought the ASM #1 in NM/NM+ off him for reference? What are the chances that this is the "real deal"?

Current CGC Census (as of 3/02/04):

9.6 - 1 UR, 1 R

9.4 - 5 UR, 1 Q, 4 R

9.2 - 2 UR, 4 R

9.0 - 4 UR, 11 R

How does he continue to get such high bids and receive postivie feedback. Who are the buyers and has anyone ever bought a comic from him???? All I hear is... "stay away", but the man is still going strong on ebay???

How do you know Aces has a one foot pole? On the other hand, I don't want to know.

NOT EVEN YOUR 1 FOOT POLE! 27_laughing.gif

blush.gifshy.gif

9.6 - 1 UR, 1 R

9.4 - 5 UR, 1 Q, 4 R

9.2 - 2 UR, 4 R

9.0 - 4 UR, 11 R

just wonder how many of those "R" books were done by Comic-Keys. makepoint.gifforeheadslap.gif

Well, I've been trying to get a straight answer out of him for over an hour on the CPG boards, but he's doing his usual song and dance routing. Only problem for him is..... I don't waltz.

Well, I've been trying to get a straight answer out of him for over an hour on the CPG boards, but he's doing his usual song and dance routing. Only problem for him is..... I don't waltz.

that's cause you like to MOSH! grin.gif oh he'll give you his usual disinformation krap. makepoint.gif he's a pathetic loser and his days are numbered...tic...tic...tic. gossip.gifdevil.gif

9.6 - 1 UR, 1 R

9.4 - 5 UR, 1 Q, 4 R

9.2 - 2 UR, 4 R

9.0 - 4 UR, 11 R

just wonder how many of those "R" books were done by Comic-Keys. makepoint.gifforeheadslap.gif

All 20?

Save your money........

Bid high and bid often! gossip.gifAnd whatever you do, don't read my signature.

All4Comics,

First off welcome to the boards. Secondly, there is about as much chance as that being unrestored as there is someone leaving one on your doorstep one day. You have to ask yourself the following:

1. If it was real and you wanted to sell it to ensure maximum price why would you list it with a renown loser chopshop like Comic Keys?

2. Why wouldn't you slab it to again ensure that its price would be maximized.

3. Why is the bidding so low?

4. Are you willing to throw you money away?

5. Ask yourself question #1 again.