• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Strange Tales #104

10 posts in this topic

I picked this up today at an incredibly reasonable price. I wanted to get your guys' opinions on what you think it would grade out as and if you think it would be worth grading.

The flaws that i can see are...

(FC) Small chip ULFC, couple creases URFC, a few small CB creases on spine, Cb crease on torches head, LRFC is a lil hard to see because of glare, but only a little bit of rounding, not really noticible upon first glance. LLFC has a fold that goes all the way through the book.(see back cover pic)

(BC) Back Cover has a good amount of foxing/dirt stains, wrinkles/waves (im not sure if this is h20/moisture damage. It doesnt really look like it in person) ULBC has small fold, URBC has a small chip, LLBC has a small tear that affects BC only, a few creases along spine, and the same fold as mentioned above.

Theres also some stuff going on with the centerfold, but ill discuss it with the pics below.

FC

100_3317.jpg

BC

100_3320.jpg

Upclose shot of fold that goes through book

100_3319.jpg

And here's the center fold. It looks like the page wasn't cut the same length as the others (you can see the CF extending further than all other pages) and has folded in on itself towards the crease of the page. Bottom staple is popped.

100_3321.jpg

Thank you everyone for taking a look at my book and a thanks in advance to anyone with comments or opinions.