• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have U ever gotten back a 9.9 or 10.0?

44 posts in this topic

any 9.9/10's i've gotten have all been from subs or sub'ed at a con

only 1 has been bought and 1 i can't remember if i bought it or was a sub

9.9 (5) *1 was bought/sub can't remember (2 are the same book and SS)

10 (3) *1 bought (the other 2 are the same book and SS)

I think beachbum is the only guy I know who can tell you why a book is a 9.9 instead of a 10.

i heard he also knows the location of Atlantis and where the Ark of the Covenant is hidden.

3 9.9s coming back from last week's submission. (shrug)

I get a little upset if I don't see a 9.9 or 10.0 in my weekly submissions. Makes me feel I failed myself or something. :insane:

I think beachbum is the only guy I know who can tell you why a book is a 9.9 instead of a 10.

i heard he also knows the location of Atlantis and where the Ark of the Covenant is hidden.

I get a little upset if I don't see a 9.9 or 10.0 in my weekly submissions. Makes me feel I failed myself or something. :insane:

this is why i don't like you all that much :grin:

No one likes a showoff :grin:

I once heard that Dre can also turn water into Pinot Grigio.

Others say that the hands he uses to pick his books also have the ability to make the blind see and the lame walk.

Only the one, "Batman The Return Sketch Variant" came back as a 9.9 but there already was a 9.9 on census, its a nicely bound book that has a crack at 9.9 so I wouldn't be suprised to see more pop up on the census.

I only have one other 9.9 and I bought that.

I once heard that Dre can also turn water into Pinot Grigio.

Others say that the hands he uses to pick his books also have the ability to make the blind see and the lame walk.

lol