• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - CGC Comics - ASM 3 CGC 6.5, ASM 9 CGC 8.5, FF 48 CGC 9.4, FF 52 CGC 9.0 etc

132 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone! I am a newbie around here so I hope that you all will welcome me and won't be too hard on me for selling right away. I plan to contribute to this message board in more ways than just selling CGC comics but I have quite a few books that some of you may be interested in buying for your collection.

I had a recent PM situation - I need to reiterate this. First :takeit: in the thread wins, even if pending PM conversations are in the works but have not been finalized and posted as sold in the public forum.

Shipping is $9 for USPS Priority Boxed shipping inside the US. This will cover 1 comic or 52 - there is no additional cost per book after the initial $9. Exact shipping for Canada can be determined for those who may be interested. I will accept paypal for the buyer's protection since I am new to the boards and I haven't dealt with most of you. If you do buy something and are happy with the transaction - please post your feedback in my kudos thread (linked below):

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5402624&Searchpage=1&Main=246852&Words=&topic=0&Search=true#Post5402624

My prices are fairly close to my bottom line but I may have more room on some so feel free to PM me with offers or if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

These books are being offered here for the first time and have never been offered for sale anywhere.