• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

6 posts in this topic

Sharp and tightly graded CGC 7.0, just like a CGC 7.0 I sold here a couple months ago for $1,700!

Christmas sales have softened up prices a little as they do every year when we all blow our budgets on Christmas gifts, so first :takeit: at just $1,499 PRICE DROP $1,445 With FREE INSURED SHIPPING takes it home!

This is a 1 Day offer until Tuesday evening as the thread will be closed and moved to auction.

Tax Returns money should hit soon, so I can do a 2-3 month payment plan with at least 10% deposit for those of you who really want it, but need a little time. :baiting:

120893.jpg.834f9179241f01bbfe35bd9c01c52924.jpg

120894.jpg.2011535b3395fc45eb230f9fe22ed25f.jpg

First GL #1 ongoing, 1st Guardians of the Universe and the Origin of Green lantern from 1960. Fresh back from CGC at 4.5. I originally bought this at 5.0 from a large dealer and had thought it would get at least get 5.0 or better from CGC. Oh well, it is still a very strong and attractive 4.5! 4.5 OSG $1,050, Board price $735 $725 Free Shipping. That price is firm as I am already taking a small loss after my CGC costs. First :takeit: gets it.

Money Order/Cashiers Check appreciated, paypal also accepted.

120920.jpg.ef9500fcd2ca45f97a0a0dc62b1b0e83.jpg

First GL #1 ongoing, 1st Guardians of the Universe and the Origin of Green lantern from 1960. Fresh back from CGC at 4.5. I originally bought this at 5.0 from a large dealer and had thought it would get at least get 5.0 or better from CGC. Oh well, it is still a very strong and attractive 4.5!

Did you call for notes on this one?? Looks very well for a 4.5!

Yes and I think most people would agree with you that this looks a little nicer than your typical 4.5. I called for notes and didn't hear anything surprising that you can't see in the picture or in your hands, just typical wear, a small smudge mark on the right edge, extremely small and light water mark on top edge. Shows extremely well for a 4.5 IMO.