• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc.

356 posts in this topic

DINO RIDERS 1 VF- $1.00 Dinosaurs are used in battles waged by two different warring factions. Kelley Jones provides the interior pencils. Based on the 1988-1990 Tyco toys.

:takeit:

SOLD!

:golfclap: Many thanks! :golfclap:

ACG'S HALLOWEEN HORROR 1 VF/NM $3.00 SOLD! Creepy cover from Paul Litard. Reprints obscure stories featuring Steve Ditko, Al Williamson, Wally Wood, etc. Rather hard to find.

acgshalloweenhor.jpg

DINO RIDERS 1 VF- $1.00 Dinosaurs are used in battles waged by two different warring factions. Kelley Jones provides the interior pencils. Based on the 1988-1990 Tyco toys.

dinoriders1.jpg

I'm so mad bro. I had the movie on VHS musta watched it a million times.

dinoriders1.jpg

haha you can have it if its ok with the seller :D

ACG'S HALLOWEEN HORROR 1 VF/NM $3.00 Creepy cover from Paul Litard. Reprints obscure stories featuring Steve Ditko, Al Williamson, Wally Wood, etc. Rather hard to find.

acgshalloweenhor.jpg

:censored:

dinoriders1.jpg

I would very much appreciate the opportunity to harness the power of those dinosaurs.

I would very much appreciate the opportunity to harness the power of those dinosaurs.

DINO RIDERS 1 is now on Greens pile of goodies, thanks gents!

ACG'S HALLOWEEN HORROR 1 VF/NM $3.00 Creepy cover from Paul Litard. Reprints obscure stories featuring Steve Ditko, Al Williamson, Wally Wood, etc. Rather hard to find.

SOLD!

(worship) Excellent pick-up! (worship)

acgshalloweenhor.jpg

:censored:

:foryou:

SOLD!

:golfclap: Nice pick-up! Thanks again! :golfclap:

More stuff later today. Hitting the grocery store now in preparation for the game.

hehe someone didnt tell him to go earlier? It will be a madhouse at this time.

Robert :hi:

Thanks for the belated heads-up. Things were busy, but the eye candy great! :luhv:

The house is getting a tad crowded however. :facepalm:

HOUSE OF MYSTERY 155 Fair+ $1.00 SOLD! Who wouldn’t want to ride the train with this bunch. Three fantastic stories, including one with the Martian Manhunter. Coupon cut from back cover else, a solid Good+ .

hom155.jpg